Schiavoni's Market is a family owned and operated market that has been serving the community since 1941. We're committed to providing both conventional and specialty products in a welcome atmosphere.
We sell a wide variety of products at Schiavoni's Market. Not only do we have conventional groceries, but we also have many specialty products such as:
- Asian Products - Sushi Chef, House of Tsang, Kame.
- Mexican Products - Goya, Desert Pepper, Green Mountain Gringo.
- Pasta - De Cecco, Bionaturae,Tinkyada Gluten-Free.
- Organic and Natural Cereals - Health Valley, Nature's Path.
- Marinades and Sauces - Soy Vay, Stubb's, World Harbors.
- Dressings - Brianna's, Annie's Naturals, Cardini's.
- Mustards - Maille, Honeycup.
- Jams and Preserves - Hero, Bonne Maman, St. Dalfour.
- Coffee - Illy, The Organic Coffee Co.
- Chocolate - Lindt, Ghiradelli, Dagoba Organic.
And much more!
We support the local community by selling products from local companies such as Hampton's Honey, La Parmigiana, Two Italian Girls, Mecox Bay Dairy Cheese, Really Good Fruit Spread, and Tate's Bake Shop.
Our full service meat department features Certified Angus Beef, Murray's Natural Chicken, store-made sausage, ready-to-cook meats such as meatballs, meatloaf, stuffed pork chops, stuffed turkey breast, and more. Fresh fish delivered daily.
Our deli department features fresh cold cuts, salads, and sandwiches. Daily hot food specials, a grab & go hot case with roasted chickens and other meals, and a hot buffet-style case help to provide a quick and easy meal. We also have a gourmet cheese case filled with many different cheeses, olives, hummus, and other appetizers.
Schiavoni's Market's produce department has fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh juice, fresh store ground peanut butter, and a selection of local and organic produce. We also have a salad bar located near the hot buffet case at the deli.
Our bakery department has fresh baked breads, bagels, rolls, cakes, cookies, and more. We decorate cakes for any occasion. We also have cappuccino, espresso, and lattes.
Schiavoni's Market is located in the village of Sag Harbor on Main Street. Sag Harbor is located on the east end of Long Island in Suffolk County, New York, in the heart of The Hamptons.